Burradoo Polocrosse Club
Burradoo Polocrosse Club has been for some years now, located at the historical famous Bong Bong Picnic Racetrack. The 170 acre property “Wyeera”, (an aboriginal word meaning “turning of the soil”) is wholly owned by Bong Bong Picnic Race Club Limited.
The Bong Bong Picnic Race Club is famously known for its one a year Race Day Meeting held at “Wyeera”. The first race was held in 1886, and in previous years it was held on Caulfield Cup day. During its peak, the race day often attracted greater attendance numbers than the Caulfield Cup meeting in Sydney often reaching 35,000 people in six playing fields. The Burradoo complex facilities include 200 permanent yards, four wash bays complexes, unlimited un-powered camp sites, town water supply, showers and toilet blocks, Grandstands and more.
Address: Moss Vale Road Burradoo
Open: Must be a member of Burradoo Polocrosse Club to attend practices
Phone: Zone Secretary: Kiley 0414 266 416