Centrally located in the village, Berrima Bakehouse Motel is a convenient stroll to Berrima's historic buildings, boutique retailers, fine restaurants, galleries and cafes. The Motel is directly opposite Australia's oldest, continuously licenced Inn, the Surveyor General Inn and adjacent to the 1800's Bakehouse itself which now operates as Berrima Pottery.
Guests staying at Berrima Bakehouse Motel are assured of a warm welcome, as well as, a relaxing, clean and comfortable place to stay.
• 19 spacious units all with ensuite located on 2 levels,
Courtyard (ground level) and
Terrace (upper level accessed by 10 steps).
• 4 star guest rating
• Reverse cycle air conditioning
• Free Wi-Fi available
• Barbeque area and facilities
• Swimming pool (daylight saving time)
• River walk access
• Off-street parking
• Tea & coffee making facilities with fresh milk!
• Walking distance to all the attractions of Berrima