Centrally located in the village, Berrima Bakehouse Motel is a convenient stroll to Berrima’s historic buildings, boutique retailers, fine restaurants, galleries and cafes. The Motel is directly opposite Australia’s oldest and continuously licenced hotel, the Surveyor General Inn and adjacent to the Bakehouse itself which now operates as a Tea Room and Museum.
Guests staying at Berrima Bakehouse Motel are assured of a warm welcome, as well as, a relaxing and comfortable place to stay.
• 19 spacious units all with ensuites
• 3.5 star
• Reverse cycle air conditioning
• Free Wi-Fi available
• Practice golf hole – 80 metres
• Swimming pool
• River walk access
• Off-street parking
• Tea & coffee making facilities with fresh milk!
• Walking distance to all the attractions of Berrima