Centrally located in the village, Berrima Bakehouse Motel is a convenient stroll to Berrima’s historic buildings, boutique retailers, fine restaurants, galleries and cafes. The Motel is directly opposite Australia’s oldest continuously licenced Inn the Surveyor General, and adjacent to the old Bakery & Tea rooms which now operates as Berrima Pottery and houses the famous artwork by Peter Browne.
Guests staying at Berrima Bakehouse Motel are assured of a warm welcome, as well as, a relaxing and comfortable place to stay.
• 19 spacious units all with ensuites
• 4 star rating
• Reverse cycle air conditioning
• Free Wi-Fi
• Practice golf hole – 80 metres
• Swimming pool
• Superb Gardens
• River access
• Off-street parking
• Tea & coffee making facilities with fresh milk!
• Walking distance to all the attractions of Berrima