THE BERRIMA BAKEHOUSE MOTEL offers you, your family and friends, an affordable, comfortable, relaxed, country village experience. This charming, centrally-located motel is surrounded by almost two acres of riverside parks and gardens that abound, in daytime, with native birdlife. All motel units reflect the atmosphere of a true country motel. Each room is immaculate, tastefully decorated and affordably priced.
Truly…… Your Home Away from Home…
Imagine waking up to crisp, clear air in a picturesque Southern Highlands heritage setting. Experience an exhilarating morning stroll through unspoilt bushland along the beautiful Wingecarribee River. Enjoy a hearty breakfast at a fine choice of village cafes. Explore historic stone buildings dating from the 1800s. Be amazed by tales from the Courthouse Tour. Be tempted by the wide variety of reasonably-priced gifts and merchandise in the delightful array of quality village shops. Consider finding your way through the leafy maze at Harpers Mansion. Try platypus-spotting by the riverbank. Picnic on the lawns, barbecue by the pool, or lunch and dine at a wide variety of excellent restaurants all within walking distance from the Berrima Bakehouse Motel.
Whether you come alone, as a couple, or in a group, whether you are looking for a little escape, a base to explore the Southern Highlands, accommodation for a reunion, study group or wedding party, you will find the quiet, comfortable Berrima Bakehouse Motel an excellent choice. A warm country welcome awaits you in Berrima.
10 minutes drive to Moss Vale, Bowral, Mittagong and all 5 x 18 hole golf courses.
• 4 Star (self rated)
• 19 renewed and refurbished units all with en-suites
• Electric blankets
• Reverse cycle air conditioning
• Tea and coffee making facilities in all rooms and Terrace rooms include Expressi (capsule) Coffee machines with a choice of 4 flavours
• Complimentary Wi-Fi available in all rooms
• Barbeque area & facilities (utensils available)
• Swimming pool
• Country Atmosphere and ambience
• Off street parking
• Practice golf hole
• Walking distance to all Berrima attractions
• Spectacular gardens – for our guests to enjoy